Korg B2 Digital Piano, Top Only
The latest new digital piano from Korg.
Packed with features for beginners through to experts.
Has better speakers and USB connectivity.
Finance Options for: Korg B2 Top only $899
$8.43 weekly over 36 months
$11.44 weekly over 24 months
$20.58 weekly over 12 months
A piano for new beginnings.
Packed with features for beginners through experts.
The B2 is a new generation of digital piano from KORG focused on accessibility and ease of use. Perfect as a first piano for a new player, we’ve paid special attention to the experience of playing a real piano. B2 is packed with carefully selected sounds, starting with legendary grand pianos from around the world. Software and a variety of connectors come standard for a truly modern piano experience.
B2 is in keyboard format and can be placed on a stand.
The B2SP has an easily assembled stand and a three-pedal unit.
Equipped with versatile i/o for a range of connectivity.
The B2 provides connectors that allow using the instrument in conjunction with a variety of software and music hardware. This opens new possibilities for enjoying a digital piano that helps users create great music.
- USB MIDI/AUDIO
You can use a USB cable* to connect this instrument’s USB port to your smartphone, tablet, or computer, and use the B2 as a MIDI keyboard to play an external sound module. Your performance on the B2 can be recorded as music data on your smartphone, and sound from your smartphone can be heard through the speakers of the B2.
*USB cable sold separately for connection to your PC, and a USB cable + Lightning-USB camera adaptor (both sold separately) for connection to your iPhone or iPad.AUDIO IN
By connecting your smartphone’s headphone jack or your music player, you can output your favorite music through the speakers of the B2 and enjoy playing along. Even when you’re not playing the piano, you can use the B2 as a home speaker system for enjoying music.
The B2 provides a total of 12 sounds that cover a diverse range of genres, starting with five pristine piano sounds from its new piano engine, and also providing richly distinctive electric piano, organ, harpsichord, and strings. In addition to capturing the enormous tonal range of a grand piano, the meticulously-sampled sounds created for the B2 Digital Piano also reproduce the sympathetic string vibrations and damper resonances that give the piano its character.
This world-famous German-made piano is beloved by countless pianists for its diverse range of expressive power. With stunning sonic dynamism and vibrance, its palette ranges from brilliant highs to chillingly detailed lows. The provided sounds include the majestic “German concert piano” and a “Classic piano” noted for its delicate and complex tone.
An Italian-made piano with beautifully bright expression and satisfying sustain. Pianists around the world are enraptured by its rich resonance and sensitive responsiveness. The sounds provided are “Italian concert piano,” a bright-toned “Jazz piano,” and a beautifully resonant “Ballad piano.”
An e-piano that reproduces the differences in tone that arise from your playing dynamics and even simulates the sound of a key-off. Conjure electric piano sounds that are instantly recognizable from decades of great music.
Sounds appropriate for rock and jazz are provided, as well as the sublime sound of a real recorded pipe organ.
- Colour Variations-Black (B2-BK), White (B2-WH)
- Keyboard-88 key (A0–C8), NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action) Keyboard
- Touch Control-Three types
- Pitch-Transpose, Fine tuning
- Temperament-Equal temperament
- Sound Generation-Stereo PCM
- Maximum Polyphony-120 voices (max)
- Effects-Reverb, Chorus
- Demo Songs-12
- Metronome-Tempo, Time signature and Volume controls
* Half-pedaling supported with Optional Pedal unit PU-2 (Sold separately)
- Connections-PHONES (Headphone/ LINE OUT combined use), USB TYPE B), AUDIO IN, PEDAL
- Controls-Power, VOLUME, PIANO PLAY, SOUND, METRONOME
- Power Supply-DC 15 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption-8W
- Amplification-15 W x 2
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 1,312 x 336 x 117 mm / 51.65″ x 13.23″ x 4.61″
(including projections, excluding music stand)
1,312 x 336 x 750 mm / 51.65″ x 13.23″ x 29.53″
(including STB1 optional stand and projections, excluding music stand)
- Weight-11.4 kg / 25.13 lbs.
- Included Items-AC adapter, Music stand, Damper Pedal
- Accessories-Stand (STB1-BK/WH), 3 pedal unit (PU-2)*, PC 550-BK/WH, PC 770-BK/WH, PC 300-BK/WH, JS-SB100-BK/WH adjustable height benches
* The PU-2 can be connected to the same pedal jack as used by the included damper pedal.
|Dimensions||131 × 33.6 × 11.7 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
163 Devon St E, New Plymouth 4310
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.