Pocket Tone Pitch Pipe
The PocketTones Pitch Pipe is used to maintain a perfect pitch each and every time you use it.
The PocketTones Pitch Pipe can even be stored on a keychain, hung on a lanyard, or kept in a pouch for perfect pitch on hand.
The volume ranges from near-silence for your private pitch needs, or loud enough to provide sectional pitches to a large choir during practice or a show.
- Extremely portable, robust, unobtrusive and very affordable
- The 12-note variation is perfect for instrumentalists or vocalists . You can provide pitch for the notes of a chord in order.
- Batteries included (AG-13) – get perfect pitch, right out of the box!
- Prevent accidental acitvation in your pocket or bag with an ON/OFF switch on the back
- Use it as a tuner. The PocketTones pitch pipe shuts off automatically after 15 seconds.
- Feel comfortable sharing it with other people – it’s far more sanitary than an acoustic pitch pipe, and just as accurate.
- Get the right note right away when you practice and need to recall what a certain interval sounds like
- Size: (7.5 x 3 x 1.3 cm) Weight: (30g)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
163 Devon St E, New Plymouth 4310
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.